This is an excerpt from an article in Becker’s Spine Review.
Here are five spine practices to know:
1. Illinois Spine Institute (Schaumburg): The Illinois Spine Institute has locations in Schaumburg and Crystal Lake, Ill. The practice includes an ASC with the latest surgical technology and three doctors specializing in spine surgery and interventional pain management.
2. New Jersey Brain and Spine (Oradell): New Jersey Brain and Spine has treated more than 40,000 patients in its 25 years of service. The practice has seven locations across the state.
3. SpineTECH (Beaumont, Texas): SpineTECH has five locations throughout Texas providing neurosurgery, neurology and pain management services. The practice is staffed by five physicians.
4. Twin Cities Spine Center (Minneapolis): The Twin Cities Spine Center was named a top workplace this year by the Star Tribune. The practice was founded in 1947 by John Moe, MD, and boasts a research department dedicated to evaluating treatments and publishing papers on spine care. It also leads a spine fellowship program that trains surgeons on spinal pathology.
5. Virginia Brain and Spine Center (Winchester): Virginia Brain and Spine Center is led by Patrick Ireland, MD. The practice includes four neurosurgeons treating conditions of the brain and spine, including disc herniations, osteoporotic compression fractures and trigeminal neuralgia.
Read the original article in Becker’s Spine Review.