Get a Second Opinion From our Experts Within 7 Days
The experts at New Jersey Brain and Spine offer neurosurgical second opinions for virtually any condition involving the brain, spine or peripheral nervous system—from common conditions like lower back pain to highly complex conditions like brain tumors and aneurysms. The process for getting your second opinion is easy: medical information and imaging (CT scans, MRI) are all handled electronically. You will receive your second opinion from a doctor who specializes in your condition within 7 days.
Common conditions for second opinions:
- Herniated discs, sciatica and radiculopathy
- Spinal stenosis, spinal cord compression and nerve root compression
- Neck and lower back pain due to degenerative spine disease
- Tumors, infections and congenital malformations affecting the spine
- Brain tumors and skull base tumors
- Pituitary tumors
- Movement disorders (Parkinsons disease, tremor and dystonia)
- Brain aneurysms and Arteriorvenous malformations (AVMs)
- Stroke, carotid artery and vertebral artery stenosis or dissection
- Pediatric neurosurgical conditions (tumor, malformations, scoliosis and epilepsy)
Superb Training, Experience, and Skill
Your second opinion will be provided by one of our highly skilled neurosurgeons, who bring their advanced training and extensive experience to provide an accurate diagnosis for each and every patient.
Our neurosurgeons have completed their subspecialty training at the finest programs in the country and offer consistently superb outcomes based on years of performing advanced procedures. Highly respected leaders in their field, they also teach at leading medical programs, publish numerous scholarly articles, speak at medical conferences, and pioneer or research innovative neurosurgical treatments.
It’s Easy to Get a Second Opinion
Complete the online form below
You will be contacted by phone to provide additional medical information including:
- Your medical history
- A description of your problem and symptoms
- Previous diagnosis and prior surgeries
We will give you instructions so you can upload your medical images and imaging report from a CD or other digital storage device.
You will be asked to make a single $100 payment by credit card prior to receiving your second opinion.
After one of our specialists has reviewed your medical records and images, we will send you a second opinion via secure message. You may review this information with any physician or person you choose and there is no obligation to be seen or treated by one of our physicians.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or at 201-342-2550 if you have any questions about this process.